Admissions at Shri-G International School in India is as per the following procedure.
- Filling Application Form @ Campus
- Attend Counselling @ Campus
- Campus Tour
- Offline Test
- Parents & Students Interaction
- Confirmation of Admission
- Registration of Admission
- Congratulations! Your son is in Shri-G !
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Copy of Aadhar Card of Student / Copy of Passport in case of International Student.
- Two passport size photos of the student.
- Proof of age of the student (Birth Certificate for admission to LKG to V Grade).
- Original transfer certificate from the previous School within ten days of admission..
- It is mandatory to bring a counter signed document given by the education authority in the case of the admissions from outside the State or Country.
- Please check the school diary every day.
- Cultivate regular reading habits in your child.
- Encourage your child to create and follow a study routine from day one, in order to avoid stress throughout the academic year.
- Talk to your child about the environment and follow practices that would reduce your carbon footprint.